Credit and Risk Officer
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct credit underwriting for SME applications.
- Provide training to frontline according to the requirement.
- Maintain and enhance the Grassland lending policies and procedures.
- Use statistical modeling techniques to identify and assess correlation of internal and external variables to be used in loan portfolio analysis.
- Review and advise improvement to credit evaluation processes including the credit risk measurement processes, data, and tools.
- Assist in reviewing, monitoring and automating the tracking and reporting of risk rating changes and policy exceptions.
- Document policies, procedures, notes, memos and other documents prepared by Credit and Risk Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 2 years of experience in a role dealing with business and/or data analysis.
- Excellent ability and strong natural inclination to understand the microfinance industry and its businesses.
- Strong business/risk analysis skills for translating user requirements into solution needs, as well as the ability to easily interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Self-starter with strong initiative – able to manage up, down, and across the organization.
- Excellent English, capable of both oral and paper communication.
- MNC (multinational company) working experience.